Our new story-writing competitionHome » Blog » Rebekah White » Our new story-writing competition
Enter our new story-writing competition to be published in Good and win a weekend away with Heritage Hotels
Do you have a story to tell? If you have a tale to share about a remarkable experience, a life-changing event, an obstacle overcome, or a cause you are passionate about – then we want to hear about it.
Send us your story (details below) for the chance to be published in a future issue of Good. Plus you’ll also go in the draw to win a fabulous weekend for two at a Heritage Hotel!
For inspiration to get started, check out these stories by Good readers:
- Stories are to be no longer than 750 words in length. Please keep within this word limit.
- All work must be original and unpublished.
- Good reserves the right to use entries for publication or promotional purposes.
- Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All stories must be submitted via email.
- Paper entries will not be accepted.
- Please include your name, address and number.
- You will be emailed in the event of your entry being selected for publication.
- Entries close February 1, 2013.
- The prize is a weekend for two staying in a superior room or equivalent with breakfast for two in the hotel restaurant. Visit www.heritagehotels.co.nz to check out the locations.
- The prize does not include travel to and from the hotel, is valid at participating hotels only, is subject to availability and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The prize winner must have a valid credit card to guarantee other room incidentals.