The inaugural Femmepire Summit, a day with some New Zealand’s most inspiring women.
If you have a side hustle and are looking for inspiration for how to bring that to life, book yourself a ticket to the Femmepire Summit on Thursdsay 11 October.
The inaugural Femmepire Summit is the brainchild of businesswoman Hanna Hegan Ngatai, who has brought together some of New Zealand’s most successful female leaders, business owners, corporate professionals, entrepreneurs, creative thinkers and change makers for an inspiring programme of panel discussions, keynote speakers, mentor sessions, activations, Q & A opportunities, all aimed to encourage women to encourage each other to bring their side hustles to life and learn from each other.
Keynote speakers include Maggie Hewitt, the New Zealand designer behind globally successful sustainable fashion label Maggie Marilyn, who secured Net-a-Porter as her first stockist in 2016.
Head online to see the full list of inspiring speakers including artist Hayley King of Flox, actress Antonia Prebble, musican Hollie Smith and so many more!
Tickets to Femmepire Summit are on sale exclusively from Femmepire website. Ticket prize is $249 and includes:
- A full day of panels, real talk, inspiring stories and practical advice from trailblazing women.
- Free professional headshots to update your Bumble Bizz or LinkedIn and setup up your online presence (with professional make-up artists courtesy of L’Oreal).
- A goodie bag worth over $200 from incredible brands.
- Lunch and sweet treats will be available all day, along with kombucha, cold brew, coffee and water.
- Access to the chill lounge to network with guests and charge your phone or laptop.
- Onsite advice for starting your own business using some market leading tools and software.
- Networking drinks, thanks to Soho Wines.
Femmepire Summit, Shed 10, Auckland, Thursday 11 October.
Get all the info here: femmepire.co