A sneak peek inside the Understanding Energy evening on Wednesday 23 January.
We can’t wait to see you all at the Understanding Energy event next week at The Workshop Auckland, brought to you by Flick Electric Co, Conscious Action, BurgerFuel and Good magazine where we’ll explore the energy landscape in New Zealand and how we, as individuals, can make more informed and empowered choices when it comes to our energy footprint.
We’ll also be enjoying delicious vegetarian treats from our partners. Here’s what you can expect in your complementary (and epic) eco-luxe goody bag:
- $25 BurgerFuel voucher plus delicious BurgerFuel eats on the night
- A refreshing Karma Cola beverage. Did you know Karma Cola is made from cola nuts in Sierra Leone? We’re so proud to be supporting The Karma Cola Foundation, where the Foundation works to ensure the communities they work with benefit from every Karma Cola sold. How amazing is that?
- WE-AR incense sticks from our fave ethical and organic clothing company
- Hunter Gatherer Gourmet Fluffy Pancake, Waffle and Pikelet Mix
- The Larder Project voucher
- Plus, Living Goodness product for tasting and prizes
- And more deluxe product to be announced!
Date: Wednesday 23 January, 2019. 6.30-9.30pm
Venue: The Workshop Auckland, 37d Crummer Road, Grey Lynn
Tickets: to get your Tickets: goodflickenergysession.eventbrite.co.nz