Find out how to create this beautiful look with just four products and watch make-up artist Emma Peters talk about her compact ‘enlightened beauty’ make-up range, Aleph Beauty.
By Emma Peters
Aleph products have been designed to be multi-functional, and quick and easy to apply. Fingers work really well (just as long as they’re clean and dry) because the warmth from the finger tips helps soften the product to allow for an application that just melts in to your skin.
Here’s how to re-create this look in under five minutes.
- Apply a small amount of Aleph Concealer/Foundation all over the face using Aleph Vegan Diffuser Brush. For best results apply to clean, lightly moisturised skin with a circular buffing motion for a velvety diffused medium coverage . Model wears colour 2.0 for light/medium skin.
- With a clean finger tip, pat the Concealer/Foundation under the eye and into the corner of the eye.
- Next, using a fingertip, pat a small amount of Cheek/Lip Tint in Grounded just below the apples of the cheeks and blend up and out. Grounded is a great neutral that can be used on the cheeks, lips and eyes. In this case we’ve used it only on the cheeks.
- Again with a clean finger tip, apply Radiance Sun to the eyelid, blending up towards the crease. This can be layered for more intensity and reflect.
- Either with a finger or a lip brush, apply Aleph Cheek/Lip Tint in Pixie to the lips.
The only add-ons used outside of Aleph Beauty for this look were a chocolate brown eye pencil and a black mascara.
Photography Andrew Coffey, make-up Emma Peters using Aleph Beauty, hair Tenielle Gilllies of Vada, styling Carolyn Enting. Model Isabelle Steinmann of Red 11 Management wears Karen Walker ‘Serpent’ shirt and H&M Conscious Exclusive bracelet.
To find out more visit Aleph Beauty