- 1 cup standard flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 Dole bananas, mashed
- 1 egg, separated
- 160mls milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 knobs of butter
- Sliced Dole bananas and maple syrup to serve
- Sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt into a large bowl.
- Add the Dole mashed bananas, egg yolk, milk and baking soda and mix until well combined.
- In a seperate bowl, beat the egg white until soft peaks start to form. Add to pancake batter and gently mix through.
- Heat a knob of butter in a non-stick frypan over a medium heat.
- Once melted, ladle a spoonful of pancake batter into the centre of the pan, fry for 2 - 3 minutes or until bubbles begin to appear on the surface and the base of the pancake is golden brown.
- Gently flip then fry for a further 2 - 3 minutes.
- Continue with remaining pancake batter, add butter to the pan as needed.
- Serve with extra Dole bananas and maple syrup.