- Cut the hessian into a series of 12 equal-sized triangles or other pleasing shapes.
- Set the sewing machine to straight stich and sew around the edge of each hessian shape, stitching approximately 5cm from the seam. Pull out any loose bits of hessian thread to make frayed edges.
- Print the sitting bunny template and use your Brother ScanNCut and 2 sheets of white A4 paper to scan and cut 12 sitting bunnies.
- Using your Brother sewing machine and a zigzag stich, join the hessian shapes together by sewing along the top of each one. Create a space between each one by continuing your stich for 2-5cm before feeding in the next hessian shape.
- Lay the bunting out on a flat wipeable surface or one covered with newspaper. Give each bunny a light but even covering of glue using a glue stick or paper glue and paintbrush and press it flat on the hessian shapes, smoothing out any air bubbles.
- Continue until all bunnies are glued down. Leave on the flat surface to dry before hanging bunting on wall. If necessary you can press them gently using an iron.
Makes bunting with 12 sitting bunnies.
To download the bunny template to create this hessian bunting, click here.
For more Good Easter crafts in association with Brother at your side, click here.