- Print out the double sitting bunny template
- Use your Brother ScanNCut and sheets of sheets of stiff card to scan and cut the sitting bunnies. (Be sure to adjust your cutting tool to suit the card thickness).
- Fold the bunnies in half
- Glue a bunny tail onto each one using a glue stick or paper glue and paintbrush.
- Allow to dry before using as cards or table decorations.
- For napkins simply attach a bunny card to a folded napkin using a length of twine.
To download the scented drawer bunny template, click here.
For more Good Easter crafts in association with Brother at your side, click here.