- Print the leaping bunny template onto white paper.
- Use your Brother ScanNCut to cut out 24 bunnies (using 8 sheets of paper).
- Lay one paper bunny down on a flat surface and give it a light but even covering of glue.
- Lay the thread across the top half of the bunny and sandwich it together with a second paper bunny. Press the two pieces of paper together to smooth out any air bubbles.
- Repeat with two more bunnies, allowing 8-10cm of thread between each pair.
- Continue until all of the pairs are attached to the thread. Cut the thread long enough to make a loop at each end.
- Lay flat to dry before hanging bunting on wall.
Makes bunting with 12 leaping bunnies.