Warming, simple and delicious, this breakfast recipe tastes indulgent but is surprisingly healthy. Perfect for mum to enjoy on Mother’s Day morning!
- ½ cup of white quinoa
- 1 cup of light coconut milk
- 1 Dole banana (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp of organic shredded coconut
- 1 pack of Dole fruit and jelly mango
- Place ½ cup of white quinoa, 1 cup of light coconut milk and a chopped Dole banana in pan and bring to boil.
- Add shredded coconut and leave to simmer for 10-15min or until the quinoa is fully cooked.
- Add Dole fruit and jelly mango and extra shredded coconut to top.
Share the love