Snowberry are giving your eyes some special attention with their enhanced Smoothing Eye Serum formulation.
The muscles around our eyes are constantly moving, and because of this, fine lines and wrinkles can result. Snowberry’s enhanced Smoothing Eye Serum lifts, firms and reawakens the area around your eyes, thanks to these five additions.
- Argireline, which is an anti-wrinkle peptide, has been increased to enhance muscle relaxation (like a natural botox!), making this next generation eye serum even better for reducing the appearance of fine lines like crow’s feet!
- A nourishing extract from the fresh buds of organically certified Mountain Ash combats under-eye puffiness by helping to prevent capillary leakage.
- Glycoprotein Antarcticine reduces the appearance of wrinkles and encourages the skin’s own natural regeneration.
- More humectants have been included to hydrate and refresh the skin, including L22 and harakeke seed oil from Snowberry Gardens
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) keeps collagen synthesis up and retains skin moisture (as it holds up to 1,000 times its weight in moisture), which contributes anti-aging benefits to the skin. Higher levels of collagen and hyaluronic acid are related to skin that is more supple and resistant to wrinkles and fine lines.
What is Argireline and how does it work?
Argireline is Snowberry’s Smoothing Eye Serum’s hero ingredient. It helps relax muscles and works to prevent muscle contractions. When this happens, and when muscles are relaxed, fewer wrinkles tend to form. In this formulation, Argireline has been increased to its maximum permitted dosage. Results have shown a reduction in wrinkle depth by 17% in 15 days with smoother looking skin.
The formulation is also fragrance-free and suitable for sensitive skin. Snowberry’s Smoothing Eye Serum is a multi-functional and gentle eye treatment, suitable for women and men at any age.
Learn more about Snowberry’s new Smoothing Eye Serum here.