CHANTAL ORGANICS ADVERTORIAL
A lightly spiced honey cake with a beautiful soft texture, boosted with the goodness of Chantal Organics Cinnamon Spiced Almond Butter with Chia and Hemp seeds. Serve topped with a thick creamy coconut yoghurt, fresh fruit and a drizzle of honey. Suitable for dairy free, gluten free & refined sugar free diets. And if cake isn’t your thing, how about these Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Cups?!
- 1 cup (120g) almond meal
- 1/2 cup (80g) Chantal Organics White Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup (70g) buckwheat flour
- 3/4 cup (150g) coconut sugar
- 2 tsp Chantal Organics Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Chantal Naturals Baking Soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Chantal Naturals Sea Salt Fine
- 1/2 cup (125g) Chantal Organics Coconut Oil, melted
- 3 Tbsp (60g) Chantal Organics Cinnamon Spiced Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup (125g) almond milk (we love Isola Bio)
- 1/2 cup (125g) unsweetened coconut yoghurt
- 1/4 cup (90g) Chantal Organics Creamed Honey
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut yoghurt
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Chopped pistachios
Preheat the oven to 180ºC fan bake and line an 8″ springform tin with baking paper
Place the ground almonds, rice flour, buckwheat flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt into a mixing bowl and stir until evenly combined.
Combine all the wet ingredients, except the coconut oil, in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined. You can also use a food processor and pulse until well mixed and smooth.
Lastly, add the melted coconut oil and fold in until combined.
Pour the cake mix into the prepared tin, and smooth the top.
Place the cake into the centre of the oven to bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Remove the cake from the oven and leave to cool in it’s tin on a wire rack to ensure the cake keeps its form.
When the cake is cool, remove from tin and place on a serving place. Spread a thick layer of coconut yoghurt over the top and decorate with fresh fruit, chopped pistachios and a drizzle of honey.
For more recipes from Chantal Organics including ingredients inspired by Mother Nature, visit their website here, and find a Chantal Organics stockist here.
Chantal Organics have been quietly working alongside nature for over 40 years. Their range of delicious & nutritious foods make it easy for you to enjoy the unrivalled goodness & taste of organic food that only nature can create. Preservative & GMO free.