Ingrid Starnes Cellini Coat and Skirt in Lavender
Good’s May style edit combines the best of local loves and brands leaving a lighter footprint on the planet.
From left to right:
1. Invest in comfort with the Emu Australia Mayberry Slipper in Midnight. Woolmark accredited and made in Australia from Australian sheepskin. RRP AU$66.95.
2. Bow it up in Mina’s Wild Dress in Satin Viscose. Consciously created in New Zealand from deadstock material. RRP $430.
3. Levi’s Balloon Leg jeans (RRP USD $98) go perfectly with the Deadly Ponies Mr Boxette (RRP NZ $629). These innovative jeans are made from 100% Cotton in partnership with the Better Cotton Initiative and produced with less water than traditional processes.
5. Make cold weather effortless with the Ingrid Starnes Cellini Coat (RRP $740) and Skirt in Lavender (RRP $319). Designed and manufactured locally in New Zealand.
6. Downsize your baggage with the Deadly Ponies Mr Mini Verne Lizard in Sahara (RRP $699).
7. Romance is born in the twenty-seven names Seasons of Love dress in pink ballet (RRP $530). Made in New Zealand from 100% silk dupion, of Chinese origin, purchased as surplus production stock.