Here’s something to smile about! To celebrate the end of COVID-19 restrictions and say a big thank you to everyone for their support over the last few months, New Zealand Venue Co. has launched New Zealand’s Happiest Hour, offering patrons 24% off food and beverage bills at a handful of well-loved restaurants across the country.*
The promotion runs between 5 – 6pm, or happy hour as we know it, from 12 June to 12 July 2020.
It’s the perfect way to reconnect with friends and support a local business.
The bars and restaurants that are participating are as follows:
· Concrete – Level 1, Cable Car Lane, Lambton Quay, Wellington
· Dirty Little Secret – 54 Taranaki Street, Te Aro, Wellington
· St John’s Bar & Eatery – 5 Cable Street, Te Aro, Wellington
· Four Kings – 7-11 Dixon Street, Wellington
· Realm – 7 Moxham Avenue, Wellington
· The Cambridge Hotel – 28 Cambridge Terrace, Te Aro, Wellington
· Jack Hackett’s – 5 Inglewood Place, Wellington
· The Old Bailey – 101 Lambton Quay, Wellington
· The Tote – 74 Ararino Street, Trentham, Upper Hutt
· Craft Beer & Pizza – 74 Ararino Street, Trentham, Upper Hutt
· Turks Bar – 5 Napier Road, Havelock North
To get the discount, guests simply download the NZVC app and claim the 24% discount.
To find your nearest venue or for full T&Cs for New Zealand’s Happiest Hour, visit: https://nzvenueco.nz/.