Banish WFH distractions and steer clear of a viral #PoorJennifer mishap moment with this ultimate Zoom hack from Freedom Furniture.
If you haven’t been able to create that focus inducing, zen-like home workspace you had imagined, don’t fear. Freedom Furniture has just launched the ultimate tool to make you look like you’re winning at #WFH life (even if you’re not).
Freedom’s designer room backgrounds allow you to hide whatever is happening in the back of your Zoom call, whether it be boisterous pets, bored children, nosey flatmates or even just that laundry pile you haven’t quite got around to yet – no more near-miss viral moments here!
The best part, the backgrounds are free to download so you can sustainably mix up your interior style or try out a new lounge set without needing to spending a cent or leave the house.
To get started, follow these simple steps:
- Head to the Freedom Furniture Facebook page and download your favourite background image here.
- Next, log in to the Zoom app and click the profile button in the top right corner > click Settings.
- Click Choose Virtual Background and if prompted, download the Green Screen Installer, if not continue to next step.
- Click the plus icon in the right-hand corner > click Add Image.
- Select your chosen background image from the downloads folder and click Open.
- Your backgrounds are now ready to go for your next Zoom meeting!