Rejuvenate winter skin with a fail-safe Snowberry routine to get that spring/summer glow!
Hands up if your skin is not looking or feeling the best right now? Winter can have this effect on the skin depending where you are in the world.
In New Zealand that usually means lower humidity combined with the drying effects of home heaters and office air conditioning as well as fluctuating temperatures. It’s probably fair to say your skin is looking forward to spring as much as you.
More than 95% of women see a visible improvement in their skin’s radiance in less than two weeks after using Snowberry Skincare. It’s called the ‘Snowberry glow’ and it is so common, Snowberry promises to refund any customer’s purchase if they don’t see it too.
Getting that glow
The key to treating the skin and helping bring back the spring/summer glow is knowing what to look for in a product.
This includes gentle exfoliants, collagen-boosting peptides, moisturising and hydrating ingredients and antioxidants. Using the right products combined with
a good skincare routine can make all the difference between stressed and comfortable, radiant skin.
Snowberry Skincare is specifically formulated to help counter the six enemies of radiant skin – dehydration, inflammation, glycation, free radicals, discolouration and metalloproteinases (which are naturally occurring enzymes in the skin that can degrade healthy collagen as we age).
Snowberry’s world-leading face serums are also backed by science and the result of six years of R&D in conjunction with the School of Pharmacy at Auckland University, and they have been proven by gold-standard clinical trial to do what they promise.
If your skin is in need of a spring reset, follow these steps for beautiful skin.
Six steps to glowing skin
1. It’s important to begin any good skincare routine with the right cleanser. One that nourishes the skin rather than strips it. Snowberry Instant Deep Cleansing Oil effectively removes make-up without damaging the skin’s natural protective acid mantle, and restores skin moisture thanks to its 100% natural, nourishing formula containing precious lingonberry oil, hydrating macadamia oil and New Zealand harakeke oil.
2. A nourishing exfoliator helps to soften and prepare the skin by gently removing dead winter skin cells so that the active ingredients of your serum can do the job they’ve been formulated to do. Snowberry Nourishing Exfoliator is a gentle exfoliator with cultured pearl and natural jojoba beads that are safe for the skin and the environment.
3. Follow with Snowberry Youth Renewing Face Serum, which is powered by a trademarked conditioning eProlex triple peptide power pack. Proven by gold-standard clinical trial, this peptide mix reaches deep into the dermis and targets different areas of the skin, helping to plump skin, improve skin barrier function and boost collagen and elastin production.
4. Snowberry Nourishing Rich Cream is perfect for treating post-winter skin. Especially designed for dry skin, this rich moisturising cream contains anti-free radical ingredients including vitamin E and Totarol, anti-inflammatory kānuka honey extract and vitamin B3, as well as hydrating hyaluronic acid and nourishing oils including harakeke seed oil. As the temperatures rise, the lighter Nourishing Lite Cream may be all that is needed.
5. Snowberry Nourishing Rich Cream is perfect for treating post-winter skin. Especially designed for dry skin, this rich moisturising cream contains anti-free radical ingredients including vitamin E and Totarol, anti-inflammatory kānuka honey extract and vitamin B3, as well as hydrating hyaluronic acid and nourishing oils including
6. Your hands, décolletage and body will also benefit from some extra TLC. Use Snowberry Renew Body Oil after bathing. The 100 per cent natural formula is a non-greasy and luxurious blend of plant oils including harakeke seed oil for deep hydration and sweet almond oil, which helps minimise stretch marks. The addition of antioxidant Totarol also neutralises free radicals linked to skin ageing and prevents bacterial infections.
A sensitive subject
Snowberry’s Soothing Facial Massage Oil is perfect for extra sensitive skin and after exfoliating. It helps reduce inflammation and irritation. The beautiful colour and scent of this 100 per cent natural product comes from chamomile flower extract.