To elevate Kiwis’ coffee moments over the festive period, the Nespresso team has devised special recipes especially for New Zealanders to enjoy.
This incredible recipe is super simple to recreate in your own home – perfect for entertaining or a moment to treat yourself.
- Nespresso Amaretti (Espresso 40ml extraction)
- 20 ml custard
- 100 ml full cream milk
- Chocolate sauce
- Crushed shortbread biscuit
- Whipped cream
- Nespresso Machine
- Milk Device
- Cappuccino Glass
- Pour custard into glass.
- Extract coffee over top and stir to combine.
- Froth milk on the frothiest setting and pour over top to create a thick layer of froth on top.
- Add whipped cream to create a dome.
- Add chocolate sauce in a circular motion around the whipped cream.
- Garnish with crushed shortbread.
Tip: recipe can also be made with Nespresso Barista Creations Vanilla Éclair.