Sustainability Trust share their top five tips for a warmer, drier, cheaper winter.
Words: Sustainability Trust
- Use curtains Windows help warm up your home in the day, but let heat out at night. Open curtains in the morning and close them when the sun starts to set.
- Stop draughts by using draught stripping and door snakes around doors and windows – both available online at our EcoShop.
- Heat pumps are the most energy efficient way to use electricity to heat your home. Get a free quote today.
- Open windows and doors for 15 minutes, twice a day – even in winter. This lets moisture escape from cooking and washing.
- Book a free home assessment We offer a wide range of solutions to keep your home warm, healthy and dry this winter.
Get in touch with Sustainability Trust today:
Don’t wait until winter to book! Make sure your home is ready and warm when the temperatures start to drop.
Wellington’s leading social enterprise – all profits go to our award-winning community projects.
Solutions for sustainable living