Looking for the perfect cocktail to pair with a Valentine’s BBQ, look no further. Sweet, sour and a tad spicy with a touch of basil, it’s summer’s ultimate chill by the grill.
- 4 – 5 medium-sized watermelon cubes
- 6 – 8 basil leaves
- 25ml simple syrup
- 30ml lime juice
- 60ml Pisco
- Fresh ground peppercorn
- SodaStream sparkling water
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle (gently press) the watermelon, basil and simple syrup.
2. Add lime juice, Pisco and ice and shake vigorously.
3. Double strain through a fine sieve and top with SodaStream sparkling water.
4. Garnish with a sprinkle of peppercorns.
Share the love